President of Coaching Insight, LLC, Andrea nudges ambitious, independence-driven women business owners from the daily grind and towards the big rewards of ownership: a happier, abundant life through a well-run, profitable business. She has more than 25 years’ experience helping clients articulate, achieve and exceed goals. She is a graduate of New York University’s Stern School of Business (Marketing), Coach University's three-year advanced training program and a founding member of Coachville, the world's largest coach-training body. She has achieved certified designations as Strategic Business Leadership Coach, Facilitator-Coach, Professional Behavioral Analyst, Professional Speaker and Emotional Intelligence Mentor.
She is a frequent guest on Blog Talk Radio, business summits and is included among:
- 50 Top Influential Women, Long Island Business News
- Product Development Award, McGraw-Hill Corporation
- Product Innovation, Standard & Poor’s Corporation
- Top 5 Coaching Blogs, the School of Coaching Mastery
- 100 Women in E-Commerce, Women in E-Commerce Association
- Top 5 Productivity Gurus, Timedoctor.com